At Scott Jones Financial, we believe that well informed clients make well informed decisions. We also appreciate that you have many demands on your time. That’s why we are committed to providing you with educational and inspirational information that is current, insightful and relevant to your financial life and business.
While we have included several educational items on this website, we also maintain an extensive library of information at our offices. If you would like to learn more or receive additional information on financial topics of interest, please contact us.
WHITE PAPERS | ARTICLES
- 2020 Tax Reference Guide
- A matter of choice: considerations when selecting an insurance policy
- White Paper: Addressing the sting of rising costs of insurance
- White Paper: The fourth option
- Who’s managing your policy
- The elephant in the room
- ARC and RISK: Which plan is right for you
- Options for clients who no longer need their policy
- Repercussions of a sustained low interest rate environment of life insurance products
- PURE underwriting process
- Underwriting Advocacy
- Insurance policy design considerations
- All progress depends on telling the truth
- Generating retirement income: understanding your options
- Impact of low interest rates
- Long term care insurance: comparisons for determining best options
- Long term care protection: understanding your options
- Protecting retirees
- The impact of inflation
See how professional life insurance policy management can form a durable bridge connecting your clients’ expectations of promised policy benefits with actual results.
There are numerous situations when insurance policies need to be changed or are no longer needed. In cases like these, a life settlement can provide an attractive alternative to surrendering or lapsing the policy.
GUEST SPEAKER PROGRAMS
Engaging • Informative • Inspirational
Scott Jones is a business planning specialist who educates, motivates, and empowers Business Owners and Professional Advisors about issues, trends and solutions impacting the financial success of closely-held companies. Understanding that the needs of Business Owners often involve highly complex planning arrangements, Scott has an ability to colorfully communicate the complex while helping Business Owners and their Advisors connect with the deeper purpose and emotion behind a Business Owner’s decisions about the business’s financial health.
Scott is a gifted and passionate speaker who regularly presents to groups of Business Owners as well as tax, legal, accounting, and other professional colleagues. Several of his sessions are accredited for CLE and CPE continuing education credits. If you are interested in booking Scott as a speaker for an upcoming meeting, event, or audience—or if you want him to conduct a customized, private session for your colleagues or clients—please call or email Krista Rockwell at: 704-817-7324 / Krista@SJonesfin.com .
Securities offered through Valmark Securities, Inc., Member FINRA, SIPC. Advisory services offered through Valmark Advisers, Inc., a SEC Registered Investment Advisor. 130 Springside Drive, Akron, OH 44333. (800) 765- 5201. Scott Jones Financial is a separate entity from Valmark Securities, Inc. and Valmark Advisers, Inc.